Updated on 12-06-2019
Consent for processing of data
Controller of personal data
AB “Požeminiai darbai” (address A Lazdijų g. 20, 46393, Kaunas, phone +370 37 298313, mobile phone +370 698 34701, fax +370 37 390398, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org) is the controller of Your personal data.
Principles of data processing
We process Your personal data in a lawful, fair and transparent way, and only to the extent necessary to ensure a proper realization of purposes of personal data processing.
Grounds and purposes of data processing
Your personal data are being managed due to an existence of one or few of the following conditions:
- there is Your consent, expressed by Your active actions, mentioned in the segment Consent for processing of data;
- we supply goods, provide services or perform works, when performing a sale purchase, services, works contracting or other kind of agreement concluded with You;
- we decide on conclusion of an agreement with You;
- we implement our legitimate interests, for example administer the website, inform visitors about the proposed goods, services or works or ask their assessment of our goods supplied, services provided or works performed.
We process Your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
- with a purpose to properly conclude and perform an agreement, including managing of the dataabout the debtor;
- to establish identity of a person;
- to administer the website, social networks‘ accounts, to ensure their proper functioning and accessibility, to analyze generalized data of visitors and their behavior;
- to answer Your inquiry;
- to make You aware about goods, services or works being proposed by us or to ask Your opinion about them, with a purpose of direct marketing.
Data being processed and a term of processing
We may process these data:
- data about a person: name, surname, personal code, birth-date;
- data of documents confirming data about a person: name of a document of a person, number, issuing institution, date of issuance and date of expiration;
- contact data: addresses of places of residence, addresses of places of work, phone numbers, e-mail addresses;
- data about a person You represent: name, surname or corporate name of a person You represent, code of a legal person or personal code, birth-date, name of office (if there are employment or similar relations between You and that person), name of a document evidencing grounds of representation, its number, date of issuance and date of expiration;
- contents of the agreement and circumstances and other data actual for its performance;
- the subject and text of Your inquiry or request;
- other data that You provided to us or that we lawfully obtained from other sources;
- Your IP address, data of network, time and place, cookies, data about which webpages of our website you have visited and read, how many times, how long, which device and e-mail server also which browser and operating system You have used;
- other data that we legitimately collect when supplying goods, providing services or performing works.
When You apply for our goods, services or works and (or) conclude an agreement with us, we may process all data indicated in this segment above. Submission of data about a person, data of documents confirming data about a person and data about a person You represent that are indicated in this segment above is a requirement stipulated by legal acts (and a necessary condition of a draft agreement), which necessarily has to be performed in order to properly conclude and perform a relevant agreement. Submission of contact data indicated in this segment above is a necessary condition of a draft agreement, which necessarily has to be performed in order to properly conclude and perform an agreement. If these data are not provided, we would not conclude an agreement with You. These data may be kept up to 10 (ten) years from a termination of an agreement or, if an agreement was not concluded, – 2 (two) years from the day of the last contact with You.
When You contact us (provide us an inquiry by e-mail, fill-in an inquiry form present on the website, call on phone, submit a written inquiry or meet with us in person), we may process these data: name, surname, name, surname or corporate name of a person You represent, name of office (if there are employment or similar relations between You and that person), e-mail address, phone No., subject and text of inquiry. These data may be kept up to 5 (five) years from the day of the last contact with You. When You submit a comment or an inquiry in a social network or perform other actions, we may also process Your name or pseudonym used in the social network. These data may be kept up to 2 (two) years from the day of submission of Your last comment or inquiry or performance of other actions in the social network.
When You visit our website or use services provided therein, we may manage respective data, including IP address, network and place data, collected by help of cookies and other similar technologies, cookies, as well as statistical data about which pages You have visited or read, how long, how many times, which device and e-mail server and browser or operating system You have used. These data may be kept 2 (two) years from Your last visit of our webpage or usage thereof. Cookies are valid up to 2 (two) years.
Websites, services and products of other persons
In our webpage or social networks‘ accounts there may be advertising banners, links to other webpages, social networks and services of other persons (hereinafter – services of other persons), which we are not in a control of. We do not accept any responsibility for a safety and privacy of services of other persons. You have to be cautious and carefully study privacy provisions being applied with respect to services of other persons, which You intend to use or use already.
Seeking to improve our website we may collect data described in the segment Data being processed and a term of processing. For that we employ an automatic tool Google Analytics that captures and analyzes statistical data of website usage. More about information this tool collects https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1012034?hl=en&ref_topic=6157800. You may opt-out Your data collection by Google Analytics https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en&ref_topic=2919631. You may become aware about data protection of Google Analytics https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
You may control cookies and (or) delete cookies that are already accepted. You may configure Your browser in such a way that all cookies are accepted, all cookies are rejected or You are notified, when a cookie is sent to You when You visit our website, or when You use services being provided therein. You may look into a help section of Your browser being used on how to change cookie provisions. In addition, there may also be cookie controllers in the operating system of Your device.
Please be notified that in our website some other persons may be allowed to set and access cookies in Your device. In such case rules and privacy policies on usage of cookies of other persons apply.
For social networks’ accounts under our management rules and privacy policies on usage of cookies of these social networks shall apply.
We may use statistical data of visitors of the website for a purpose of analysis of attendance trends and other statistical data, however we do not create individual personal profiles for each visitor of the website.
Processing of personal data with a purpose of direct marketing
We may process Your personal data with a purpose of direct marketing in the following cases:
- having received Your consent for such processing of data – in this case we shall consider Your consent as the condition for such processing of data;
- when You are our client and have not expressed a contradiction to process Your data for purposes of direct marketing – in this case we may process Your data for marketing of goods being supplied, services being rendered or works being performed by us, and as the condition for such processing of data we shall consider our interest to notify clients and other persons concerned about our goods, services or works being proposed and to ask their opinion.
With a purpose of direct marketing we may process the following data: name, surname, name, surname or corporate name of a represented person, name of office (if there are employment or similar relations between You and that person), e-mail and phone number.
Your personal data may be used for a purpose of direct marketing by providing You by e-mail or phone a proposal for provision of our goods, services or works, an inquiry for assessment of our goods, services or works already provided, news (e.g., by providing a reference to their placement location on the internet), other information, an invitation to an event or a greeting. If You wish to refuse receiving news or other information being provided by us, please apply by e-mail email@example.com.
Your any data may be transferred to other persons who provide services to AB “Požeminiai darbai”.
In the cases stipulated by laws Your data may also be transferred to the supervisory institution, other competent governmental institutions and (or) courts.
Your rights pertaining to processing of data
We encourage You to safe-keep Your personal data and not to disclose personal data in queries, electronic or ordinary letters, or other communications that are not necessary to ensure a realization of purposes of processing of personal data indicated in the segment Grounds and purposes of data processing.
Among other entitlements provided to You under legal acts You are entitled to:
- receive our confirmation, whether personal data concerning You are being processed;
- ask to allow to get acquainted with Your personal data or to rectify inaccurate personal data;
- erase data or restrict data processing, when there exist certain conditions indicated in laws;
- data portability, when there exist certain conditions indicated in laws;
- object to processing of data, when there exist certain conditions indicated in laws;
- withdraw Your consent at any time, when data are being processed on grounds of Your consent. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- file a complaint to a supervisory institution.
In case You wish to use these rights, please apply by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.